Missing invoices in quickbooks desktop

Looking for:

Missing invoices in quickbooks desktop 













































     


QuickBooks PDF Component Missing: Reasons & Resolution.Names, items, or accounts are missing from centers, reports, or transactions



 

I recently had hard drive issues on my MacBook Pro and had to restore the system to a backup file that was created on February 13 this year. I have lost all my recent invoices up to March How can I recover?

I always backup the company file when I quit using. Any help is appreciated. Go to Solution. Locate your last backup before the crash, double click the. View solution in original post. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead. Enter a search word. Turn off suggestions. Enter a user name or rank. Turn on suggestions. Showing results for.

Search instead for. Did you mean:. Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community. Join now. Turf Farmer. Level 1. Lost invoices I recently had hard drive issues on my MacBook Pro and had to restore the system to a backup file that was created on February 13 this year. Any help is appreciated Solved! Labels: QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.

Reply Join the conversation. Best answer April 01, Best Answers. Level 8. Lost invoices Turf Farmer wrote: Never had to do it before. Can you walk me through it? Lost invoices Restore a current backup. Lost invoices Never had to do it before.

Let me share the steps on how to restore backup company file. Choose Open Company. Choose restore a backup copy and choose the folder from your drive. Click on Open. Let us know if you need more help. Lost invoices Thanks for all the info. Everything has been cleared up and restored.

Lost invoice lines on invoices. How do we reissue a lost check? Where do I go to put my companies logo back onto our invoices. I had QB Plus. I split expenses and billed some directly to clients on invoices. Now I have Essentials. I can't split expesenses and invoice them. Is past data lost? Welcome back to another handy resource guide from Kiala all about quarterly Read more. Welcome back to Quick help with QuickBooks. Your chart of accounts is a cen Employers need workers to get the job done, but according to the IRS, all w Need to get in touch?

Sign in for the best experience. You are leaving Intuit. Cancel Continue. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

   


Comments